Tips to keep your eyes looking young:
1. Use an eye cream: A great way to keep the skin under your eyes looking young is to start moisturising with an eye cream. Apply an eye cream every morning and night for immediate hydration, visible firming, brightening and smoothing to stop the look of tired, stressed eyes in its tracks.
Erase the lines and dark circle with my trusted solution here.
2. Use an eye mask: If you’re looking for an immediate, quick fix for a night out use an eye mask to minimise the appearance of dark circles and under eye bags. Use 1-2 times a week whenever you feel the skin around your eyes needs a surge of wide-awake, refreshing energy.
Click here for my indulgent eyecare and skincare companion. (Only available in Australia for now.)
3. Always remove makeup before bed: When removing makeup from your eyes avoid pulling and rubbing the eye area. It is recommended that you use a cleanser and a damp cotton ball to remove eye makeup, as this is gentle on the skin. Make sure you use products that contain gentle, hydrating and non-damaging ingredients and will remove eye makeup without irritating this delicate skin area.
Click here for my trusted solution.
4. Get a good night sleep: When it comes to your eye’s, chances are you have had dark circles and puffy bags from not getting enough sleep. Your beauty sleep is so important as your body repairs itself and recovers when you are asleep. Getting a few extra hours of sleep will take years off the appearance of the skin around your eyes. We recommend 7-9 hours per night.
5. Protect your eyes from the sun: It is important that you wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from UV rays. Too much exposure to the sun can cause squinting which results in fine lines and crow’s feet appearing on the skin underneath the eyes.
Your eyes deserve some tender loving care and sometimes even demand it. If you correctly and consistently apply the right eyes creams and serums and follow our tips, you are guaranteed to have eyes that speak a thousand words.